Monday, November 3, 2014

Details, Details

So many little things that rarely merit notice by themselves, but are often the essence of the experience.  So many things I still want to post. This one is at the request of A. 


All the shades of green. 


Ocean Ocean


Columns from Cong Abbey... no Two alike



Critters


Blue

Orange

Pink

Whites


GORSE!! The spiny brambles that grow everywhere on the coasts.

Obsessed with marks on stone

Details from Kylemore Abbey


Things that make me smile. 

Mazes 

Love these little heads... the are often the result of long searches and zooming in. 

Purples

Points

Stacking Rocks




So I MAY have a thing for rocks.

Round Round Round

Heads all from St. Davids Cathedral

Sunset Details

Textures

Tops


These Angels and Christs were all tucked into little niches. LOVE them! 

Hope you enjoy the details!!

2 comments:

  1. These are really cool photo montages! Love them. Lots of cool images and it is fun the way you put them together. Still so jealous. Can't wait to go there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you could just sell these. I love the grouping with the wonderful photography!

    ReplyDelete