Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dursey Day

Ok… keep it quick. 
Sleep in (of course) wash clothes, drive to Castletownbere (closest town) to check out internet possibilities. Get lost.. (of course).  “Top off” time on magic wireless modem/router hotspot for house (hurrah!!) and begin first REAL drive to see Ireland. 

See Pictures below... Lovely!!  It is straight out of a stereotyping movie. Ireland as Hollywood would portray it. Green landscape, … abandoned stone structures, sheep… bright colored houses.. barren rocks. 

Loved. it. 
Yes.. .narrow roads… but NOT Wales narrow. I’m good. 

The pictures start with the view from our house this morning... and end with the view at night. 

I KNOW!!


More soon. 


Signs for Crazy Lady (and me)












3 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful! Dennis & I HAVE to get there!! Crazy amazing vistas which I am certain the photos just don't do justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those views are amazing. Love the signs. Wish I would have taken pictures of signs in Australia

    ReplyDelete