“Well… you are very lucky,” said the lady who had been rude to us for the last 10 minutes at the Charles de Gaul Paris Airport. “Your flight has been delayed by 2 hours.. so you can still catch it.”
This delay was supposedly “lucky” because our initial flight from Dublin to Paris was delayed almost two hours and we were confident we had long missed our connection. Long story short… we still missed the SLC connection and were put up in a hotel for 5 hours of sleep in Atlanta. (This after being herded and roped in like a bunch of cattle post 9 hour flight.)
Whatever.
We DID make it to SLC… eventually....and amazingly I only drove on the wrong side of the road once during the drive back. (scaring the crap out of a bicyclist in Inkom, but harming none.)
Surreal.
I’m putting my favorite iPhone panoramas… an overview of sorts.
There are tons.




































1. Those are fabulous panorama shots!
ReplyDelete2. Your IT Department is very proud of your iPhone skills.
:)
Amazing panoramas. I might have to steal some of these photos to change up my screen saver at work. Its nice you took this trip so that I could cuz the ones I have been using are from the last trip you guys took!
ReplyDelete